Thursday, December 17, 2015

Neutral Experiment Part One

The first set of blocks for my neutral quilt.  One third of the way there!


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Woodland Sampler - July

I finished another month on my woodland cross-stitch.  More than half the year is done now!

The flowers ended up slightly different from the pattern.  I chose a pale pink floss for the flower heads instead of using white, and I redesigned one of them.  I don't know what happened to my ability to count while working on this block, but I sure need to be more careful in the future!

In addition, I went back and changed April's antlers.  I am much happier with Mr. Jackalope now!

Linking up with Let's Bee Social.