March's mushroom is done and, since it was a small block, I made some progress on January as well.
After all that agonizing I decided to stick with white for January's snowflakes. The white is more visible in person than it is on the computer (depending on the light) and I wasn't thrilled enough with any of my other options to warrant un-stitching. Especially not since my top choice was such a pain to wrangle.
I did use the sparkly white for the reflection on the glass in March though.
It's been a slow week because my nemesis tooth is no more. That means I win... Or I will have won after my jaw stops hurting. That mean old tooth is getting in a few last licks. In a few more days I hope to get back to my 15 minutes a day of quilting.