Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Woodland Sampler - March

March's mushroom is done and, since it was a small block, I made some progress on January as well.

After all that agonizing I decided to stick with white for January's snowflakes.  The white is more visible in person than it is on the computer (depending on the light) and I wasn't thrilled enough with any of my other options to warrant un-stitching.  Especially not since my top choice was such a pain to wrangle.

I did use the sparkly white for the reflection on the glass in March though.


It's been a slow week because my nemesis tooth is no more.  That means I win...  Or I will have won after my jaw stops hurting.  That mean old tooth is getting in a few last licks.  In a few more days I hope to get back to my 15 minutes a day of quilting.

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday and Let's Bee Social.

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love The Frosted Pumpkin Sitchery! I am working so, so slowly on my summer sampler and then I still have fall and holiday samplers to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is looking great, Rachel! I don't blame you for deciding not to unstitch. Hope your tooth trouble is soon over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I love your sampler!!!! Very cute!!!!! Hope you feel all better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet sampler, Rachel. Wonder what April will be? :o)

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing these pop up here and there! Beautiful, and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I totally dig where this is going. Is it your pattern too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I just realized that reads weird. Of course it is your pattern, even you drew it or bought it. hahaha! What I meant was - did you draw it up :)

    ReplyDelete