I have half of the leaf points sewn as well. There's still a lot of trimming and ironing to do, but I may be ready for block assembly by the weekend.
Yesterday I found out that my tooth is going to require a bit more help and a little more time to heal than I anticipated, so to pick myself up I applied a little retail therapy. A half yard of red polka dots helped quite nicely.
Last but not least, I recently had some fabric passed on to me by a friend. I took part of it, but there are some pieces that I know will find a better home with someone else. There's some flannel...
A large piece of upholstery weight stripes...
And a handful of creamy batiks.
I'd love to give them to a quilter that can use them, so if you're interested please let me know which fabrics you want and what you would use them for. My apologies to my international readers, but preference will be given to those with US mailing addresses.
Linking up to Let's Bee Social.