Since the last time I posted, I decided on a layout, I cut out all the pieces for the remaining blocks, and marked up all my triangles.
Time for some sewing!
So sew I did.
But I was tired and I got sloppy about pulling my pins out. And wouldn't you know it... Bam! As usual, less than an inch from the end.
And apparently I had no new machine needles handy. The one I did find had obviously been used; it had a burr on the end. Who knows why it was still lying around and not in the garbage... but now I'm hung up until I find another pack of needles. I think there might be one hiding in my sewing room, somewhere. But I'll likely be getting out to the store to buy more this weekend. We'll see how my fabric diet goes when faced with a store-full of pretty temptation!
Linking up with Let's Bee Social.