Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Lots of Leaves

My goal for this week was to have all the full blocks made.  But with three blocks left to do as of last night, I wasn't sure I was going to make it.

It seems last minute Rachel has pulled through yet again!

Almost there!

In related news, the backing that I ordered was delivered last week.  It's a little lighter in places than I was expecting but since it's going to be on the back, it's close enough.  It's all starting to come together now!

Backing.

Linking up with Let's Bee Social and W.i.P Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when the blocks are almost done and the quilt is starting to pull together? I think that backing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the backing is the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Sure love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a load of work, Rachel.... But oh, so worth it! Way to sew, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking really good, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, will be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours, love those reds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic- and I think the back is really a perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when it starts to come together! That's usually the part that I get really checked into the project and start to really care about how it is coming together. Looking forward to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are so beautiful and I think the back is a perfect match. Lovely!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. The backing fabric is perfect to match the front and the coloured blocks are very eye catching. It's going to be a spectacular quilt.

    ReplyDelete