Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Quilting Begins...

When last I posted, this quilt was bound for borders.  Then I laid out some fabrics... and then laid out some more fabrics... but this stubborn quilt vetoed every last one.  So finally I let it have it's way and I pinned it up without adding any borders.


Needle and thread were set to it almost immediately.  I've missed having a handwork project very much!

Thread: Gutterman - Peacock (7534)

Linking up with Let's Bee Social and WiP Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. I like the way it looks without borders. Hand quilted quilts always look so comfy it will be fun to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always listen to the quilt! This looks great as it is so you can settle down and enjoy your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It stands on its own...so bright and bold ...lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fussy cuts - just perfect for this block,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it without borders. Have fun quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It got some amazing colors and fabrics. So just let it sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quilt is adorable! Love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good! I hate to pin but I love those pics with pins :)

    ReplyDelete