Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yay!

My husband is awesome!  While I was out running yesterday he put up the molding back up and finished up my sewing room.  Happy dancing ensued.  :)

What a novel concept. 
Only two paint colors in the corners!
Future workspace and fabric stash.

And I've got a little sneak peak of a project that has nothing to do with penguins!  I'm trying to finish a queen size top by Thursday.  What could possibly go wrong?!


 Linking up with WiP Wednesday and Finish it up Friday.

3 comments:

  1. your nice empty sewing room is just waiting to be filled - it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sewing room! Happy sewing!!!
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to make one good sewing room

    ReplyDelete