The last stitch on the binding was put in Friday morning, and the label was attached in the hotel room the morning of the wedding. I really need to stop running so late on quilts one of these days!
Unfortunately the weather was pretty disgusting the day of the wedding so my pictures are pretty dark, but they get the job done.
Despite it's slightly rocky beginnings, I ended up loving this quilt so much. The quilting was simply gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping for. I think I'm going to have to make a quilt for the hubby and me and have it custom quilted.
I had contemplated binding it in the border fabric but when it turned out that I didn't have enough, green was it! I think it worked pretty well and gave a little bit of interest to the edges.
I have already heard from the happy couple that they loved it. What a relief!
Size: 86 x 98
Finished: September 2014
Linking up with Let's Bee Social.