Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Making Strides

Six new granny squares.
Phew, what a week.  There hasn't been too much time for quilting lately, but I hope that will change soon!

I've continued work on my granny square blanket.  I'm almost to my previously defined evaluation point, only two "blue mint" squares to go, but I've already decided to crochet squares until I reach the end of my skeins.  The current size just seems unusably small.  We'll see where my new path takes me.


On the non-crafting front, I was out of town this weekend making strides on another work in progress: hiking all 46 of the NY high peaks.  This past weekend I got my 14th high peak overall, and my first winter high peak.  It was a gorgeous sunny day, and much much warmer than it could have been.  We couldn't have asked for more.

The view from the top.

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment